Thursday, July 8, 2010

23 Weeks Pregnant


23 weeks today and to be honest not much has changed in the last week. I have thoroughly cleaned the nursery - scrubbed the walls, cleaned the mirrors, cleaned the cupboard and mopped the floor. I also have picked out some things that I want to buy from Ikea once I have some money again. I think my next step is to make a list of general baby items that I need - I don't think it will be a very big list, but there are a few things like a monitor, car seat, pram, etc. Hopefully I can grab most of those things on sale or off of ebay.

Bubs is still pretty quiet in there - I feel a few kicks a day but not too many. I am feeling really good still - not too big or tired, just happily pregnant :)

Only 17 more weeks until I meet my new daughter!

5 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What an adorable baby bump!

apparentlyjessy said...

You are looking so good Alicia! I hope moving house went smoothly for you! I have had terrible trouble getting the internet connected to our new home, but I'm back now and looking forward to seeing more of your pregnancy adventure!
I hope you have fun at Ikea! I love the children's room section of Ikea, I think I will go crazy buying things in there when I have kids!
17 weeks will fly by!

Xiaolu @ 6 Bittersweets said...

Looking good, Alicia! We can't wait to meet her ^_^.

Chantel said...

Awwwwwwww Alica, that lovely belly!!

x

spectacularfairywren said...

A very nicely taken self-portrait ! I think I am trailing you by a week and it is nice to see your bump. I am also heavily into baking at the moment thanks to weather / nesting / hunger / entertaining 3yo, so thanks for your rock cakes post - these were a favourite of mine when i was young.

Tah